This is a closed session.
Workshop enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share the creative process of WHIST and different techniques to create an immersive environment derived from theatrical practice.
Through a mixture of demonstration, physical movement session, lecture, hands-on tasks and group discussions, participants will gain solid understanding and basic experience of creating an effective 360° VR film:
· What is immersion in film and in theatre, and the role of the viewer?
· The basic process and unique considerations in creation
· The notion of our own body and its relation to space as important elements
· Creating the story in an immersive environment (relationship between the story, action and the viewer)
· Creating a multi-narrative story
· Hands-on experience of using a 360° camera to complete a task that explores one of the techniques